WHISTLE AGAINST AAPI HATE
• With the recent surge in Asian hate crime, more specifically towards the elderly, we have the responsibility to help protect the generation that helped built the America we know today.
• Just like how colleges today distribute "rape whistles" to equip young women with a tool to combat unwanted encounters, we are distributing whistles to the Asian elderly community so that they can also have the means to avoid unwanted encounters.
HELPING OUR INDIAN NEIGHBORS
• With a sizable Indian-American population in the Bay Area, many are personally affected by the latest wave of COVID-19 infections and deaths in India. The country is lacking in resources, oxygen, and beds, and family members can only wish and pray from afar.
• We are communicating with our neighbors to gather funds and resources in order to donate to reputable charities that have long histories of doing good work in India. Please contact us if you would like to contribute. We hope that the Indian-American community feels supported at this time, and that we are with them.
POWER OUTAGE SERVICES
• With the wildfire season starting up in California, cities have been taking precautionary measures to help minimize wildfire potential by shutting down electricity. However, at times, the public are seldom given ample time to prepare. We provide basic services such as mobile power bank charging stations, emergency food items etc. just in case families are in need of such at such a time.
• Many veterans face mental health conditions as a result of the traumas experienced during war, and a considerable amount wind up on the street as a result. In light of 2021 Veteran's Day coming up, we will be passing out items like tents, sleeping bags and other supplies in the Sacramento area.
• If you would like to expand this campaign to your local areas, feel free to reach out!